Guest Post Guidelines:
I am NOT currently accepting guest posts at this time.
Posts need to be connected to the ‘WHY’ of Stress Less, Be Healthy.
I believe that all moms have the right to raise healthy vegan children and should feel good about what they are feeding their families and themselves. And I promise to provide healthy vegan recipes, meal plans, and more to help you and your family on your journey to a healthier plant based diet!
I will welcome most post ideas (from other bloggers/moms) that help moms in the kitchen, especially when it comes to getting kids to eat their veggies! Stress Less, Be Healthy has a vegan/plant based preference when it comes to healthy eating, so any post encouraging eating any animal products will not be accepted.
Posts need to be:
- At least 1000 words (recipe posts at least 600 words)
- Original Content and not posted on any other website
- Keyword Researched (please provide the keyword you think it could rank for) (optional)
- If you have a photo you took yourself and would like to submit it with the post you can (required for recipe post submissions)
- You can include links within your post as long as they are not affiliate links, and only if they go straight to your own website or social media account (not to a third party site, unless it’s research to back up claims)
- Your post must solve a problem or you can share an experience you had as a parent (the focus of the post should not be self promotion)
- If accepted, a photo and bio of you will be requested
- You will get 1-2 dofollow link(s)
A few examples of post ideas:
- A unique way to help kids eat healthy (or eat the food we make for them)
- A time where you struggled as a parent, in the kitchen, and overcame the struggle
- Why we/ our children should eat a certain food
- Anything related to child nutrition
- Anything related to getting kids in the kitchen and making, or helping with, their own food
Please email [email protected] with a few paragraphs explaining your post idea, why I should publish it on Stress Less, Be Healthy, and any questions you may have, or you can submit a full post for review. Submitting a post does not guarantee I publish it on my site. I will respond within 72 (business) hours, if I do not respond then I am either not currently accepting guest posts, or the topic you want to write on would not mesh well with my brand and the goals of Stress Less Be Healthy.
*Note- Any back links in your guest post/bio must lead to your own blog/website, feel free to send me the links to any site you used as reference/research, and I’ll determine whether it will be linked to in the post or not. Please do not email me to propose a guest post if the back link will lead to someone else’s, or a companies, website. (Exceptions may apply.)